We are HELPING all our Former and Current Clients during this COVID-19. That is over 250 individuals we are helping.
Second Chance Orange County helps low-income individuals recovering from drug/alcohol addiction and/or experiencing homelessness become productive members of society by providing individualized supportive services. These may include: job placement, life skills, job skills, resume creation, work clothing, and case management.
Offered Supportive Services:
- One-on-one mentoring
- Job placement assistance
- A variety of Skills Training Classes:
- Sales skills
- Customer service skills training
- Conflict management and resolution in and out of the workplace
- Resume building and interview skills
- Budgeting and savings skills, using Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) money smart modules